Group bookings are welcome all year
- to visit the Exhibition
- to take a guided walk
- to arrange an educational visit
Booking information –
- It is essential to pre book if you wish to combine a visit to the Exhibition with a Waterfront Heritage walk or a walk across the Suspension Bridge with an engineer
- It is recommended to allow 2 – 4 hours for your visit to include a walk
- We can arrange tea and coffee and/or a buffet lunch.
- Sensible shoes and windproof jackets are advisable when walking over the suspension bridge
- Coaches – free entry is offered to coach drivers and recognised couriers with groups of 10 or more.
- There is a coach drop-off outside Canolfan Thomas Telford Centre, and above 4 hour parking along the Holyhead Road a quarter of a mile away
- There is assisted entry into the centre and walks can be tailored to individual needs, please discuss with the Centre manager so that we can facilitate appropriate arrangements
- Please contact the office to book