- is for hire by local groups
- is used for lectures and events, private functions, AGMs, exercise classes, etc.
- houses the exhibition when open to the public
- a fully equipped modern kitchen
- modern projection equipment and sound system with large screen
- central heating
- tables and chairs, with seating for 80
The building has steps to the front entrance but is accessible by wheelchair from the rear.
For further information on booking the Centre and its availability contact the Menai Heritage office.