The Menai Bridge Community Heritage Trust is a Registered Charity (1082013), founded in 1997 to preserve the fascinating heritage of the two Menai bridges and to tell the story of the people of Menai Bridge and the rich marine environment and outstanding natural beauty of the Strait. As a charity, we rely on the ongoing support of many generous individuals and organisations. Your donation can help with:
- Care and development of our collections of artefacts, photographs and documents related to the Bridges and the surrounding community
- Running of the Thomas Telford Centre, which provides:
- a valuable community space
- a unique educational resource
- a tourist attraction with exhibits for those interested in the bridges and the Strait
You can make a donation online with a credit or debit card through the PayPal Donations site. Clicking the following button will take you to the donation site:
You can also contact us for our bank details for making a donation by direct bank transfer.
Donations by post/in person
You can donate by sending a cheque or calling into the office at:
Thomas Telford Centre
Menai Bridge, Anglesey
If you are a UK tax payer you can make your donation worth more to us, but at no extra cost to you. For each £1 donated, the Trust can receive a further 25p from HM Revenue & Customs through the Gift Aid program. To Gift Aid your donation please fill out this form and send it with your donation.