Wednesday 10th May, 6:00pm – 7:30pm & Sunday 14th May, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Telford Centre, Mona Road
A community event to reminisce about Prince’s Pier, on the Menai Bridge Waterfront, learn about Menai Heritage’s plans for moving our museum there, and give your feedback!
- Do you remember times on the Pier? Concerts, films, slot machines, boat trips or mischievously getting on for free?
- Come and share your memories
- Do you know what is happening on Prince’s Pier today?
- Come and see plans for moving the museum to the old warehouse
- Add your voice to your future – how would you like to see this space used?
Share this - Rhanwch hyn: